Monday, February 22, 2010

Remembrance

I can recall the day.
I captured it in a bottle; Timeless......
Imperishable, so I thought.
I was so naive to believe that you could relieve the eternal flame that burns within me.
The rock I had to have to represent what I assumed that we shared has changed.
Although it IS beautiful, time has ripped across it's smooth surface and, it's luster has worn away
The sand is no longer tan,but, a murky,lonely abyss that captures the rock and changes it's hue
The water that was once so clear has something growing in it
I can't believe that my innocent adolescent gesture could be so true to us and what we've become
you are the sand
and I
the rock, constantly sinking in you as you tear into me.
Infecting me....suffocating my mind
and....
On top of it all......
THERE IS SOMETHING GROWING IN IT!!!!
~Nydi

38 comments:

  1. 思想與理論,貴呼先於行動,但行動較思想或理論更高貴........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  3. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  5. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. 河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete